We’re in search of an inspiring, data-driven inbound marketer
Do you have what it takes to be our next Marketing & Sales Coordinator?
STEQ America markets and sells high quality equipment-based solutions and delivers technical sales and support for top of the range European derived manufacturing and laboratory equipment to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life science laboratories throughout North America.
We are passionately focused on developing solution-based sales relationships by generating continual product interest amongst new leads as well as existing customers to make us leaders in the North American market.
We are in search of an inspiring, data-driven inbound experienced marketer, to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. This includes attracting website traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those opportunities converting them into dedicated customers. You should be a skilled marketing and lead generation professional, preferably with knowledge of the life sciences industry. You must be an excellent writer, someone who understands how to frame a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way. This exciting position will be key in generating interest and demand to attract qualified prospects with the intent to convert them into customers and therefore directly support a developing sales team towards accelerating revenue growth for the business.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Doylestown PA. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator will be responsible for establishing brand awareness for our laboratory and manufacturing lines of products and services, and cultivating interest in new leads as well as existing client accounts.
You will be integral in supporting our sales team to generate marketing content, while being a liaison within the office to customers and other departments.
Ideal candidates will be highly self-motivated to succeed, and a driven individual who can align with our company philosophy and objectives. We are looking for someone who has the ambition to grow within STEQ America and embrace subsequent career opportunities towards a possible leadership management role for our future marketing department.
Responsibilities & Key Qualities
In this role, you will be required to:
- Create, build and manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our properties (including blog posts on website, whitepapers, brochures and infographics)
- Grow new, qualified leads, by converting site traffic through appealing landing pages, lead generation content (such as promotional material) and calls-to-action
- Establish analytics answerable to a marketing plan to effectively understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually polish our marketing efforts to effectually convert customers
- Boost our lead nurturing process through eBlasts, customized content and social media channels
- Manage our participation in trade shows and conferences (assessing exhibit opportunities, completing paperwork and pre-planning, onsite assistance during the event)
- Liaise with marketing personnel at our manufacturing partner companies (keep up-to-date with new product releases, request product images or spec sheets where needed)
- Manage and coordinate the internal sales effort, with the direct assistance of our inside sales representative
- Administer and influence the logging of information into our Salesforce CRM database
- Create customized, appealing designs and images to compliment marketing content and campaigns, using Adobe Photoshop CC
- Utilize software such as Google Search Console to ensure website content is optimized and appears in search engine results, and track website page performance using Google Analytics
- Research industry news to identify topics and issues that relate to the use of our equipment, to spur the generation of marketing and promotional campaigns and articles
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new professional industry and social networks to reach our target buyers
The candidate should possess the following key qualities:
- Independence and an enthusiastic, self-starter mentality. This is a largely autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable engaging with a client base comprised of end users and B2B C-Level Executives
- Interest in working with a small but strongly growing team
- Exceptional networking skills through LinkedIn and other resources
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or similar, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Excellent communicator, thought-provoker, and creative thinker. Because this is a creative role, you must also be able to gracefully receive criticism and feedback about your work
- Proficiency in using social media software
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop CC (or Illustrator or InDesign)
- Bonus skills: HTML, WordPress, Video Editor (such as Final Cut Pro, Animoto or Filmora), Salesforce administration, experience building marketing resources for a startup company
- Comprehensive training, after which you will have a sound understanding of the company’s product portfolio as well as marketing software currently being utilized
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package (medical/vision/dental)
- Paid vacation
- Supporting marketing and sales tools and programs related to the position
- The unique opportunity to work with a motivated, growing team
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next marketing aficionado, ready to build upon and engage our user base to propel our business to the next level? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your application to email@example.com to be considered.